Hello!!! Welcome to our home studio in Fulton, MD!
We designed this photography studio with one thing in mind – YOU! We want every client to feel like a guest, welcomed, cared for, and comfortable. Photos can be a little stressful for everyone involved, but our hope is that a warm, beautiful studio will create not only timeless photos, but pleasant memories of the time spent creating them.
A recent client said, “Your home studio is gorgeous. I love being there. It’s like a retreat!”
That’s how we want everyone to feel!!! Here are some things we did to create an environment just right for beautiful photos and warm, happy, memories!
1. We chose a neutral color palette to create a calming environment.
A neutral color palette also ensures that any colors added to the photos through wardrobe/props are true and natural. Trendy tints and filters change constantly, so true colors are the key to timeless images.
2. We included lots of texture. Texture creates a rich and luxurious look in the background and ensures that the eye goes to the brightest spot in any image – the subject!
3. We chose a room with gorgeous natural light for a variety of soft, flattering looks.
4. We also store both dark and light backdrops in a spacious closet, along with a full setup of professional lighting equipment, so we can create professional headshots for our corporate clients.
5. The studio has an attached bathroom for changing or coping with any newborn/toddler needs.
6. We’ve started a small prop collection in the studio and are constantly adding to it, according to our client’s needs.
[…] this spring, I brought my friend, Amy into the studio for some updated headshots. She’s a health and wellness coach in Maryland and it was […]